Saturday, November 24, 2012

PLN - SJSU Library School Connections

For now until I get my MLIS my library school connections are a key part of PLN, this includes following the twitter feeds from my fellow MLIS students, subscribing to or following my current instructors' social media postings. I also joined a Facebook group for SJSU SLIS students that focuses on the eportfolio process and challenges.  I get a lot of good and timely information from the SJSU SLIS student yahoo group. It one of my major go to resources for advice on course selection, internships, future employment and coping time management issues.  Through the yahoo group I'm able to reflect on, compare and  share my opinions and experience with fellow students.
 
sjsumlis · SJSU MLIS Yahoo group
SJSU MLIS eportfolio support group



On twitter I follow SJSU SLIS student organizations, students and instructors.

No comments:

Post a Comment