Thursday, February 18, 2010

Streaming Audio for 24 Things class


I created a station on Pandora. I added coldplay & smashing pumpkins and then made a quickmix with the 2 stations. I limit my use streaming audio or video at work because of bandwidth issues. At home I listen to satellite radio for new music. I buy music from Amazon.com.

One music website I really like is Setlist.fm. It’s a wiki-like service that collects and share setlists. Type in an artist and the site brings up a list of concert dates. Click on a date and you see the setlist for that concert. The songs in the setlist are linked to videos or music.

For example Snoop Dog is coming to town this weekend, to get preview of the concert checkout the list of songs from his concert Tuesday (2/16/2010)night in Chicago .
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/snoop-dogg/2010/metro-chicago-il-43d75723.html

No comments:

Post a Comment